“Build-IV” Custom Build Gaming Desktop
Built in 2016 right before I started working as a technical consultant. This is my first ATX build (I used to be a fan of Shuttle XPC barebones systems as my desk was in a tight space). I also use this build to practice various areas of SQL and Windows Server where the cores and disk space demand it.
- Case – Corsair Obsidian 450D
- Motherboard – ASUS Strix X99
- CPU – Intel Core i7 6800K with Corsair H110i v2 cooler.
- GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- RAM – 32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-2400 (4 x 8GB)
- Storage – 2 x Crucial MX300 SSD: 1 x 1TB, 1x 750GB.
- PSU – Corsair RM650i
Starlabs StarBook MK V